Sneaking Into the Women's Locker Room

 


I figured out the perfect way to sneak into the women’s locker room… turn myself into a girl!  I can go into the changing room or the showers and see all the naked and half naked women.

While I slipped into my workout gear I was thinking, I can’t believe I’m in the girls’ locker room! They don’t even notice me, it’s like being invisible… I wish I had my cock though… I don’t really notice them that way either… I’m thinking more about the men’s locker  room now…

The only problem is that now that I have a female body I can’t get hard… actually even looking at all the female flesh doesn’t really excite me anymore… I wonder if I can sneak into the MEN’s locker room?


Comments

  1. It was a perfect idea, to turn myself into a girl go into the girls-locker-room, to see naked and half naked girls. But the problem is that when I'm a girl physically , my mind is like that in part a girl , part now I want to go to men's locker-room to see half naked boy, oh my vagina is twinge with excitement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment