Slipping into her Clothes

 


I had an amulet that would turn me into anyone it touched, and them into me!  The hot girl in the park was just too tempting, and I had spent too much time running this old male body into the ground.  

She passed out as she morphed into me, and I quickly pulled her clothes off her piling my old clothese on her unconscious body…. She was just waking up as I slipped on her still moist and warm panties. I almost felt bad for her, but I  knew she was a privileged rich girl and that being a guy for awhile would teach her a little compassion while I lived the good life in her sexy body.  I’ll probably change back after she gets my old body back in shape…

Probably…

I couldn't help but taunt her a little as I slipped on her panties, "Mmm… thanks for letting me borrow your clothes… and your life.  I know it’s confusing  but you better get dressed or I’ll start screaming about the pervert trying to rape me…. You know… now that you look like a big hairy guy they’ll believe me,,,, ooohhI  love that your panties are still warm… "

Comments

  1. If you believe in the stories the amulet, and what it can do. what happen next will curious is at best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment