Not Good Enough for her Daughter

 


My finance’s mother hated me, I mean like she REALLY didn’t want me marrying her daughter, so much so that she decided to get rid of me.  She didn’t hire a hitman, she turned me into a woman!  

Not only that, she arranged a quickie marriage to one of the men at her church, who “keeps me in line” acting like a good wife, even as I help my now ex-fiancé organize her wedding to her new man!

As she adjusted the bra on my now curvy body she said, "No one will EVER confuse you for a man ever again! It’s bras and panties for you! Now my daughter can marry a proper man! We’ll just marry you off to one of the men at my church, and she’ll never know what happened to you, even when you see her at the women’s group!"

Feeling the tightness of the bra, the straps cutting into my shoulders, the pushing of the flesh on my chest while I looked in the mirror, I sighed and accepted my fate. "You win…" I said. "I can’t even see me anymore… I’m just another church lady."


Comments

  1. She didn't like me, she didn't me, to marry her daughter, but instead of killing him, she changes him into a actual girl. So now I'm the one help for her to get marry to someone proper. And maybe I BE IN WHITE SOON.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment