Keeping Up Appearances


I am, well, I was a successful inventor.  I got ahold of some top-secret papers that let me build a body swapping machine.  My cute lab assistant volunteered to test it with me and it worked! Unfortunately we couldn’t figure out how to make it work again.

I knew the government suspected me of stealing those papers so until we can figure out how to make it work, I have to pretend to be her… While she lives in my mansion and spends my money I have to drive her old car, live in her apartment and, worst of all, keep all her appointments, even her waxing at the beauty salon!

"There! All nice and smooth," the esthetician said as she ripped away the last of my pubic hair.

"OWWW! I can’t believe how much it hurts to get waxed!"

I also have to keep up her relationship with her boyfriend, and while the waxing hurts, it is nice to be smooth down there when he goes down on me!


Comments