I Can Never Leave Her

After 7 years of marriage I was getting that itch, and I started talking to my wife about maybe it was time to end it and split up. She found a way to make sure I would never leave her, by putting me in her body!

She grabbed my now weaker female body and forced me to look at us both naked in the mirror, her cock sliding up to my pussy. "I told you that you couldn’t leave me,"  she said roughly in my ear. "Now you’ll be with me every day, because you ARE me. Look at us in the mirror, you’re MY wife, and you’re staying right here with me now that I’m YOUR husband."

"Oh my god!  Change us back! I promise to stay and be a good huband!"

"Too late for that, BECKY!" she said calling my by HER name!  "It’s a one way swap, so even if you try to divorce me, you’re going to see that face,  those tits, that body every day for the rest of your life!"

Comments