Having to Wear a Bra

 

"Here you are, sweetie," my wife said dangling a bra in front of me, "as long as you look like that, I bought you some girl things, now slip on your bra!"

"I can’t wear that!! I’m your husband!"

I was playing with a spellbook and I accidentally turned myself into An 18 yo girl! When my wife and I were trying to figure out how to reverse it we ran into her boss and I stupidly said I was my wife’s daughter.  Now her boss thinks my wife is a single mom, and as a widow he’s happy to start dating her and treating me like a daughter. 

She told me, "It’s your fault we’re in this mess, my boss think’s I’m a single mom and it’s going to stay that way, understand?"

Looking at my frail, girlie body, all I could reply was, "yes.. mom..."

Now I wear bras and panties every day and live in a room with dolls and a pink canopy bed while a man who treats me like a princess makes love to my wife in the master bedroom…


Comments

  1. It was accident that's what I keep saying or tells myself and her. Now I'm her teenage daughter , I asked how long, I asked . Well a few weeks , a few months or longs. Oh no, now I got to pretend to be a teenage girl. Thew worst thing is that, I don't I thing about dressing up as a girl, well just say that you developed later in life and you where a tomboy , that might jog, oh get, I'll have a hundred and one thongs of being a gir;. All because of book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment