Fulfilling His Expectations

 


I was experimenting with a rejuvenation serum and somehow got my niece’s DNA mixed up in my batch. After a week of fever and excruciating pain I woke up looking just like her! I went to find her at her apartment only to remember she had just left for a year in South America completely off the grid doing medical volunteerism.

Something about the treatment made it easy for me to go on autopilot and get dressed in her clothes, even do my makeup like her.  And when her boyfriend came home, he was surprised I was “back” and I found myself kissing him just like her… 

It’s easier to stay here with him and pretend to be my niece… even if he has “expectations…” Expectations I’m finding it easier and easier to fulfill!

As I stroke him, fulfilling his expectation of a handjob from his girlfriend, I think to myself, So different being a girl… maybe just a little taste… just to keep him happy… 

Meanwhile he stands over me saying, "Wow! I swear you’re even better at that then you were before you went away!"

Comments