Doing Mom's Chores

 


I was living with my mom and stepdad for the summer and mom was upset that I hadn’t been helping out around the house.  One day she was suddenly called out of town but before she left she said she expected me to do all her chores while she was away and to learn a little empathy I had to do them looking just like her!

Transformed into he clone wearing her nightgown and robe, I was terrified she might do something worse to me, so I started cleaning the house as soon as she left.  It was weird to jiggle and shake but even weirder when my stepdad grabbed me, pulled me onto the couch and shoved his cock in my mouth! He thought I was mom and now I’m doing one of her chores I never thought I would ever have to do, stuck in my mom’s body sucking and fucking all day!

Held down on the couch by my stepdad with his finger in my pussy and his cock in his mouth, I knew I was stuck for the day when he said, "That’s it babe, we got the house to ourselves with your son gone. Don’t worry about your chores, we can just Netflix and chill all day!"

Comments

  1. Maybe I'm should have done some of those chores, now I'm a copy of her, what worse that he thinks that I'm her and is doing some of her chores, those things I rather think or talk about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment