Doing it for the Team

 


The football team could pretty much get away with anything, including molesting any of the girls on campus because the coach covered for them all the time.  Well, the girls got tired of it, and Coach is going to be Lilly, a hot to trot party girl, and find out what it’s like from their side!

Now smaller and weaker than any of the girls, let alone three of them, Coach found himself being told what was happeing. "How does it feel being a 'sweet piece of ass' instead of a big hairy coach covering for your boys?" said the girl who seemed enormous to the coach now.  "We might turn you back, but you have to be the team’s party girl first!"

"Yeah," said the girl behind him, pulling his now long blonde hair. "Now YOU have to 'help out the team' like you told us!"

He wasn't used to being so easily overpowered and thought, I’m so TINY! I don’t know how they did this but I have to do what they say!



The Coach now looks just like one of the hot girls he would always find to help serve the team at their parties.  He just didn’t really know what went on at the football parties.

As he sat on the couch, the boys talking over his pretty little head, he thought to himself, The guys don’t realize I’m really their coach!  Okay, so maybe the girls were right… they do seem a little... well, dismissive of me now that I’m a girl!


Being transformed into a hot chick and forced to be the girl helping at the party was becoming an eye-opening experience for the Coach, now that he gets the full attention of his team!

Feeling hands on his back, he heard the quarter back say, "Wow! Coach did a great job finding you, Lilly!"

"I-I’m just making snacks…" he said, hoping to avoid the inevitable. "Your… um… 'coach' said not to let you boys get too hungry!"


"Oh I’m hungry, all right, baby!" the player said. "But I can share my sausage with you!"

Suddenly Coach felt something sliding between his legs and INTO him! "OH MY GOD! Wh-what are you doing?"

"Mmmm… you’re all the tasty snack I need!"

It’s a shame the Coach didn’t know how to say “no” like he said the girls always could when he sent them to the football parties.  Of course, if he did say “no” the girls said they wouldn’t change him back!


The team all took turns with the “party girl” the “coach” had sent them, none of them realizing that it was their own Coach they were taking advantage of and humiliating in that fuckable body!

He found himself on his back while one of the guys licked his pussy, "Come on babe, you promised me a snack"

Coach kept thinking to himself, he thinks I’m some bimbo to use… and I can’t help but let him use me or get stuck like this!


But as the night went on there was less and less pretense… the Coach was just a fuck toy for the team.  Soon he was naked and exposed, looking to all the world like a slutty college girl satisfying herself with a room of football players...

The guy was saying, "You must really love cock, babe! Don’t worry, I got more for you!"

While the coach was thinking, I can’t believe I’m naked, and a girl! And sucking the quarterback’s cock! And… I can’t seem to stop myself!




At some point his poor psyche couldn’t take it anymore.

Coach's thoughts started turning girlie and pink.... I can never go back… and why would I? I’m a party girl.. In a party world… 

Fucked, licked and having swallowed so many cocks while in a sexy female body, Coach was overwhelmed and Lilly, the party girl, is here to stay!

Comments

  1. The girls were tired of being playing things to the football team, a group that had a plan they caught the coach change him into a girl, not a ordinal girl , and a party girl loose , into there frat house, part of him/her didn't want it, but the party girl was will, too willing so who will win, my bet is Lilly,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment