Carried Away

 

I had known Lucy since we were kids, but as she got older she got kind of spooky and weird. Her parents were pretty conservative and wouldn’t let her wear jeans or cut her hair or anything that would make her less feminine.  

She was sick of it and decided it was time for her to take control of her life, by taking mine!  She invited me to a picnic, and drugged herself… as she started to pass out I grabbed her which must have initiated the swap! I suddenly found myself in her dress, feeling her bra cupping my breasts, her panties pressed tightly on my flat crotch…. It was barely registering on me that she had swapped bodies with me when the drugs kicked in completely and I passed out.

Through the fog of drugs I felt myself being picked up in strong arms, and a deep male voice talkking to me as he carried me away, "I love that I have your strong body now, that I can  carry you in YOUR small female body. When you wake up everyone will treat you like me, you’ll wake up in my bed and my body and they’ll treat you like a confused mental patient while I slip away into your old life."

When I woke up I was in her house, her concerned parents and a doctor hovering over me.  They checked me into a mental hospital when I said I wasn’t really Lucy, and the treatments are slowly working no matter how much I fight them.

Lucy disappeared with my body, and now I’m trapped becoming her perfect replacement…


Comments

  1. What happen next strange at best, all he know that he is now she and trying to convince, that he not her, was sent to a mental hospital that will help her condition to but it simply some within a several months we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment