Borrowing my Wife's Moneymaker

 

We weren’t doing very well financially… my job was a grind, and my wife couldn’t seem to find work.  One night I told her she could always take up stripping. Well, you can imagine THAT argument! I finally shouted I’d rather be a stripper than a warehouse worker and she said fine!

So, we swapped bodies and headed straight to the strip club  where she signed me up on the spot.  

Maybe it’s because being a man I know what men want, maybe I just find being in my wife’s body so sexy it makes me want to show it off and move like I’m in heat… but whatever it is, I’m really good at making money as a stripper, and my wife is going to have to get up in the morning and go move boxes all day in my old job!

As the guys watching me dance made it rain with cash, my wife watching in my body and thinking, Oh my god, my husband is like the best stripper ever!  I can’t believe he’s turning me on with my own body!

Meanwhile, feeling all eyes on me, all eyes on my now sexy body, I was thinking, I LOVE showing off my wife’s body… mmmm… no I love showing off MY body! I’m never giving this up!


Of course, stripping is just the start of how you make money in this business.  I had to tell the manager to ask “my husband” to leave because I was giving a “private show” to a special client.

"Now honey," I started, "we really need the money, and you said you’d let me do whatever I can with your body to make that money!"

"I just didn’t think you’d really do it!"



As I moved up from stripper to whore, feeling the eager hard cock sliding into my pussy I was overwhelemed with how good it felt and thought, Mmm…. SOOO much better than stacking boxes in a warehouse!

It turns out stripping isn’t the only thing I’m good at in my wife’s body!

Comments