Body Sitting for my Aunt

 

My mom and my aunt convinced me to let her borrow my body for the summer… they got me all prepared and pulled my soul from my body, then my mother led my soul to my aunt’s body.  I wanted to change my mind! 

"It’s so nice of you to loan your body to your Aunt Joyce!" my mom said to me as I floated next to my Aunt...  "Now let me just give your soul a little push to settle you in!"

Suddenly I saw my Aunt's soul slipping out of her body and her her astral voice say, "It’s okay, I’ll get out of your way and you can have my body all to yourself!"

As my mother gave my soul a little PUSH as my aunt slipped out of her body… leaving vacuum sucking my soul into her.

The problem is once I was in her body, it started to reshape my soul.  I’m afraid by the time they pull me out, I’ll have a pink, curvy soul and not be able to go back to being a guy!

Then, my aunt went to where my body was sleeping and slipped into my empty body… even as I felt her female body overwhelming my soul, I could feel even less connection to my masculinity… 

She said to herself, "Mmm…. I can feel his male essence left behind… I’m already absorbing it, becoming more masculine… I won’t be a wussy momma’s boy and give up MY masculinity when the time comes, he’ll be better as ME!"

I didn’t know she planned to steal not just my body, but everything that made me a man!


I’ve spent too long living in my Aunt’s body! Now even when I can muster enough energy to project my soul, it’s been transformed! I have a female soul that matches my female body now!


Comments