Acting like my Wife


 

My wife decided to steal my body and trap me in hers! The spell makes me act like everyone expects her to act, but of course now that she’s a man, she expects me to be his sexy, pleasing wife!

I can’t help but respond when she slips into the tub with me, lifting my ass to feel my stolen hard cock slide into my waiting pussy, moaning as she fondles my soft breasts. I’m trapped responding like a willing lover… a loving wife!

When we're alone, she likes to remind me of our swap, and with her cock deep in side me, she whilpers in my ear, "I love being the man in our marriage so much, and you’re going to be so beautiful with a big pregnant belly!"

Mom?  I thought to myself,  I’m not supposed to be a woman, and now I’m PREGNANT?

Of course the spell made me respond the way he expected HER to respond and I found myself saying, "mmmm… yes! I love knowing I’m carrying your baby!"

I was worried about having to deal with her periods but I know why I haven’t had one yet… I’m going to be a MOHTER as well as a wife!

Comments