Wrong Bride


It was a crossdresser’s dream come true; I had won a complete transformation: prosthetics, hair, makeup, voice spray, and even a wedding  roleplay!

Only it wasn’t what it seemed to be… They made me look exactly like some rich girl who was trying to sneak off to marry a guy her dad didn‘t approve of.  When I stepped into the church, two of her dad’s goons grabbed me and dragged me to some psyche treatment.  They don’t believe I’m not really her, and these damn prosthetics won’t come off without the solvent.

As they dragged me away from the "wedding" I tried to convice them, "You don’t understand! She dressed me this way!"

The bigger goon said, "C’mon Jasmine, your daddy ain’t lettin’ marry that guy. You’re goin’ back to treatment until you’re a good girl!"

I’m afraid when they’re done with me I’ll believe I’m really daddy’s little girl!


Comments