The Teacher Learns What it's Like

 


I admit I was a little inappropriate with one of my students. She was just so hot with her blonde hair, big tits and sexy outfits. It was Jr. College and I wasn’t much older than her so I didn’t think anything wrong about it, until she couldn’t take it anymore.  

She and her friends found a spell and turned ME into MIA and Mia into me! They say when I learn my lesson they might change me back, but I think Mia is enjoying her new, masculine role too much and the girls are having too much fun “teaching” me how to be a girl!

The first thing they did was "teach" me how to give my old body a blowjob!  On my knees, cock in my pretty mouth, Mia looking at me with my old face said in her now deep, male voice, "That’s it, Mia, you’re doing such a good job I might want to keep your body!"

Her BFF was thrusting the cock into my mouth saying, "How do you like sucking Mr. Johnston’s cock, MIA? We’re going to have so much fun teaching YOU for a change!"

Comments

  1. iT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE. A experiment how someone would react as the other person or gender, well I'm being her and a girl. I'm not sure this is the proper thing but it would be interesting to see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment