The Professor's Wife


 Every now and then my mind wanders and I think… wasn’t I the professor’s assistant? His MALE assistant?  No that’s just silly.  I’m his wife, a good wife. His perfect wife.

He has me wear this little headset thing ever night to help me be a better wife. It tells me how to do my makeup, how to please my husband, that I was never a man…

That’s odd… why would it tell me I was never a man?  Of course I was never a man… I’m the Professor’s wife.

I sit in my chair and the commands play...

> YOU ARE A GOOD WIFE
> YOU LOVE TO COOK AND CLEAN
> THE PROFESSOR IS SO SEXY
> YOU LOVE TO PLEASE HIM
> YOU LOVE BEING HIS SEXY WIFE
> YOU ARE ALWAYS PRETTY FOR HIM

And my thoughts settle into the pattern he chose for me... I am a good wife... I love to cook and clean... The professor is so sexy... I love to please him... I love being his sexy wife... I am always pretty for him

Comments