The Perfect Woman

 


She was perfect. Beautiful, rich, gorgeous boyfriend… I wanted to be just like her… I wanted to BECOME her and live her life.  Being  6’1” man, it was going to b e difficult, but I had time and money. I was 20 years younger and planned to never return.

The surgeries were expensive and painful.  My very skeleton was reformed to match hers, my voice box reshaped to her pitch and timbre, my insides rearranged so I cramp and bleed on her schedule. They even gave my gut a whole new biome so my digestion is just like hers.

One night I had her called away for a family emergency… hacking her car and remotely driving it into the sea with her in it was remarkably easy.  I had already stolen the tags and put them on an identical car, so when I “returned” from my trip no one suspected a thing.

That first night was magical, slipping into her lingerie, letting her boyfriend welcome “me” home. It may not have been perfect how I took over her life, but now I am the perfect woman.

As my lover cupped my breast and nuzzled my cheek, something was wrong.  It was if I wasn’t in control of my own movements. I felt another presence in my mind.

You thought to take my place? Her thoughts were clear in my mind. You may have killed my body but you have given me a new, younger body! 

Her spirit had returned and possessed ME! My consciousness was shoved to the back of HER head as she took control.   

Now I am just a passenger in a body that I so very much wanted to control, only she controls me letting me see, but never truly be, the perfect woman.

Comments