Researching Dating Behaviors

 


I had a great idea for my gender studies paper – I would make myself into as passable a girl as I could and put out there to see how guys treat women on dating sites.

I got some really good prosthetics, so good you couldn’t tell they weren’t part of me. Even the vagina was perfect… a trick where I could be penetrated even if it did a little “re-routing.”

My first date was amazing. He was so into me… into me  in ways I’d never felt when I was a man on a date.  I just melted… I couldn’t help myself, and soon we were in the restroom at the bar and he was testing that “rerouting” in amazing ways!

Maybe it’s not a proper study, after all, I am still a guy under all this hair and makeup and perfume and curves… what guy doesn’t want to get laid on a first date?  

I think it’s going to need more research….

Comments