Perving on the Neighbor's Wife

 


I kept peeking in the neighbors’ window watching them have sex… I guess she didn’t like it much when she found out, begged her husband to move, and when he refused, she left.

He was a brilliant plastic surgeon and decided if I wanted to watch him fuck his wife so much, I could watch… from her position!

Now living in the neighbor's house as the neighbor's wife with my legs spread and being  fucked by the neighbor man, I hear him say to me, "There! Now you don’t have to perv on my wife because you ARE my wife!"

"This is so wrong!" I reply.  "But…oh god! I still love watching you fuck… ME!"

Now I can feel mself being pinned down by her husband just like her.... and I can watch her big milfy tits bounce on MY chest, I can hear her moan when I moan, I can perv on the size of her husband's big cock and the sounds of him fucking MY wet pussy! I can perv on her forever! 

Comments