New Dawn



I had a thing for MILFs and I would hook up with older women sometimes. I met Dawn online and we got together at a kind of divey motel and had great sex!  So great I fell asleep afterwards.

I woke up the next morning alone with the sun streaming over my naked body… wait… this isn’t MY naked body, it’s Dawn's! I’m the well fucked MILF now! A note in my own handwriting told me not to try to find my old body, and to enjoy being an unfaithful wife and mother of two.


I put on her clothes, feeling her dirty panties on my hairy slit.  I couldn’t figure out the bra so I just went with my breasts jiggling… I could remember things about her life if I didn’t think too much, so grabbing her purse I went to her car and started driving to her house.

I couldn’t help but peeking at my tits whenever I got a chance.  I should be freaked out about being a MILF, but…  I think my kink for older women is making me be super horny BEING an older woman!


By the time I got to her house I couldn’t take it anymore… I was so horny I slipped into her bedroom and stripped down… slipping into bed with her husband I woke him with the best blowjob ever, until I crawled up on top of him and rode him until he came deep inside me.  

He loves the “new me” and I love being a FAITHFUL wife and mother! I really am a new Dawn! 

Comments