My Wife's Little Sister (Parts 1 and 2)


My wife’s little sister was staying with us, and one morning we woke up in each other’s bodies!  She was pissed being 10 years older and told me that I better not screw up her life, that we had to pretend to be each other to the rest of the world. My wife was such a good person she even agreed to go along with it!

Marissa, in my body, took charge, saying, "I don’t know how this happened, but as long as we’re stuck in each other’s bodies we need to behave like each other.  Which means I have to pretend  my own sister is my wife and YOU have to go to my classes and make everyone think you’re a 19 year old college student.  You got that?"

My wife reluctantly agreed, "This is so weird. But she, I mean HE is right. I’ll pretend he’s my husband and you have to pretend to be my sister, okay Marissa?"

They were both being so sincere and understanding I just knew I had to help as best I could in this weird situation and I replied, "I promise. I’ll be good and I won’t screw up Marissa’s… um… my life…"

Later I heard noises from the master bedroom...


They were fucking! NO! They were making love!  

I heard my old voice saying, "The idiot bought it!  Now we can be together like we always wanted… I’m your husband, and he’s such a wuss he’ll be a perfect little sister to you!"

And my wife was panting and moaning while she said, "She’ll never be a replacement for you, but now I get the best of both! My loving sister’s soul in my husband’s body!"

Oh no! They planned this! I thought the swap was an accident but I’m going to be trapped as Marrisa forever!

Comments