Memory Problems


My parents were on a round-the-world cruise for a year, so I was living alone in their house while I worked on my second year of college.  I was a kind of introverted guy so it worked out great for me.

I got to know the old guy next door.  He had lost his wife a couple years ago and was lonely, so I’d hang out with him.  It was weird how he said I looked kind of like his late wife, but seeing photos I had to agree.

One night we were sitting in his living room having drinks and I got really drowsy.. I couldn’t keep my eyes open… and that’s the last thing I really remember.

When I woke up I had saggy breasts, a hairy pussy and a blonde wedge haircut.  Looking in the mirror I looked EXACTLY like Joanie, Frank’s dead wife. My mind was fuzzy, I knew this wasn’t right.. But.. I was having trouble remembering who I really was.

Frank came in and had me take my meds… that’s better… I’m more relaxed.  He holds me close and tells me that he’s never going to lose me again… that I have memory problems… that he’s here to help. 

Every now and then I seem to remember I'm really a college guy and I need to get out of here, but Frank always catches me before I leave the house. 

"Whoops-a-daisy honey!" he says as he grabs me. "You know your memory isn’t good enough for you to be out on your own! Now come on back in and give me some of that wifey lovin’ you’re so good at!"

"Oh, Frank! I’m so confused!" I cry.  "I keep thinking I’m not supposed to be here… that I’m the college boy next door!"

"It’s okay Joanie, you’re safe here with me. Remember you’re  turning 60 soon, you need me to take care of you.  Now show me what a good wife you can be with that sexy little body! Take your meds first and I’ll remind you of our life together while your legs are spread and I’m fucking you!"

I feel his cock sliding in and out of my pussy as he tells me stories of our  life together;  it almost seems like someone else’s life… but I’m starting to remember… I’m Joanie, his devoted wife…

Comments