Locked in Lucy

 


I’m a guy in my 30s, but my girlfriend thought it would be fun to use some experimental prosthetics to make me look like a girl! 

Now I look like a 20 something wet-dream. She took me to the salon and got me long blonde hair, took me to Forever 21 for a new wardrobe and NOW she has me shopping for dildos! It turns out the state-of-the-art vagina she glued on me can be fucked! It even lubricates from my own semen that it somehow milks from me!

The prosthetics won’t come off without a special remover, and I can feel EVERYTHING like they were real. My nipples rubbing my dress, the air on my cleavage… I can even feel a little moisture in my panties!

She keeps giggling and calling me “Lucy” and wants me to call her “Aunt Julie” and act like I’m enjoying  some kind of girls' day out!

We ran into her boss and his 24yo son… Julie went off with her boss and left me with a horny boy… who saw the dildo in my bag and keeps offering me “the real thing!”

The problem is with all these sensations from the prosthetics… I might take him up on it!


Comments