I Have Hannah's Pussy Now



It’s bad enough Hannah and I swapped lives, but she has a tiny bladder and I keep having to pee! Even worse, she lives with her boyfriend and I have to pretend to be Hannah with him and he’s a very horny guy.  

I have to pee so often… exposing my pussy… sitting here with my panties around my thighs and my dress hiked up tinkling into the bowl, I have to touch it, and accept that it’s my pussy now.  

Her boyfriend... no, he’s MY boyfriend… he likes to walk in on me when I’m vulnerable like this, and I can’t help but stare at his huge bulge in his jeans. As he unbuckles his pants and pulls me to my feet, my bare pussy pressing against his manhood, I know I’m going to have a cock between my legs… HIS cock sliding into me…

Comments

  1. I thought it was a good idea , sort of , but didn't figure how different being in different body I would react. And I'm reacting on those feelings it making me horny, would do they do it. oh no not again, he want to do it again. i CAN'T HELP IT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment