I'm My Uncle's Girlfriend

 


When I lost my job I ended up moving in with my Uncle, he was a big hairy guy and I was what he called a “wussy wimp.” One night I was complaining about him drinking beer and watching another football game when he said if I was going to nag him like I was his girlfriend I should look like a girl!

Next thing I know he had muscled me into the bathroom, made ma shave the scant hair from my legs and arms, gave me a makeup bag and a dress and told me to “make myself pretty.” I guess I made myself pretty enough because he couldn’t help but get a big hardon for me… one I helped him with, renenbering the rule to keep eye contact.

Now everyone knows me as Jill, my uncle’s pretty live-in girlfriend and I make myself pretty, and I make my uncle cum, every day!


Comments