His Roleplay Becomes Real

 


I’d been roleplaying with this guy online… he wished his girlfriend was more submissive, that he could use her like a fucktoy.  I would rp being  her only as  subby, fuckable version of her.

He somehow figured out how to make it real, I was at my desk when I got lightheaded and when I cam to I was in this tiny, FEMALE body! He thought I was really a girl and really wanted to take Lilly’s place and used a spell to put me in her body!

As I figured where, and who, I was, I called out, "No! Wait Why am I… Lilly? OMG! YOU’RE FUCKING ME!"

His strong confident voice came from behind me, "That’s right baby, no more pretending! You’re my girlfriend now and you get to be my fucktoy from now on!"

Turns out Lilly is happy being free and I’m the perfect subby gf!

Comments