Doing My Makeup


I always complained to my wife about how long it took her to get ready to go out.  She always looked fantastic but she was always making us late! 

So, she made me a deal: 

  1. We change bodies for a week
  2. I have to look just as good as she would
  3. Each time I make us late, she adds a week to the swap.
As I stood in front of the mirror, loving the look of my bare breasts and the feel of her silk robe with my feet perched in a pair of her chunky heels, I hear her call in that deep maile voice that used to be mine, "Come on honey! We're going to be late again!"

"Oh poop! You made me mess up my makeup! You did that on purpose, now I have to start over!"

Yes… it IS a lot of work doing all those creams and powders and lippy and…  It’s been two months now. I hope she isn’t figuring out that I’m taking too long on purpose! 


Comments