An Easier Life


I wanted a simpler life, one where I didn’t have to think about anything, where I could just be taken care of, and I sort of envied my “assistant” Crystal. She was really my plaything, so I didn’t think any thing wrong to use my bodyswap device to borrow her body.  

Except.. Once I was in her body, I couldn’t think with her brain.. I felt a collar around my neck and a strong male voice commanded me me to “heel.” I couldn’t help but obey! 

Crystal has my genius brain now and has taken over my life while she calls ME Crystal and treats me like her sexytoy pet.. Which I guess I am.. 

At least life is easier!

Comments

  1. I wanted a simpler life, I could calculate things most things easily. So I decided to swap her body for week or so. But when was her now, I couldn't figure out most simple of things. Then those things seems mean less, I could only think the basic of things. So do I wanted to go back, ever if I back I couldn't. So She was me . and I was her , well more like a love toy a pet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment