Living as His 24/7 Girlfriend


 He knew I was embezzling and he had it arranged for the cops to start looking into me.  So he “helped” me by hiding me as a pretty girl. Real breasts, my cock tucked away surgically, I’m pretty sure I even have a hormone implant!

Now I have to act like his sex girlfriend 24/7 or get caught, and that means being his girl in the bedroom too!

I was on my hands and knees, giving him a blowjob as he said, "You look so perfect like that “Christie!” Be a good girl and help me get that money you stole and maybe I’ll let you be a man again. But for now, you’re staying right here where I can keep an eye on you! You don’t want to get me angry, so you’re gong to act just like this all the time, my sex-crazy girlfriend!"

All I could think to myself was, Oh god, I’m starting to lose myself…. I act like a girl all the time and I’m starting to…. LIKE sucking his cock!

Comments