Wrong Vacation Package


 My buddy Trevor booked a vacation on one of the West World kind of things where they put your mind in perfect androids… We were going to be cowboys shooting white hats and fucking saloon girls.

Something went wrong and we ended up in the bodies of a pair of newlyweds on a tropical island and I’M in the sexy WIFE’s body!  Not only that but the body comes with programming… I’m really horny and in love with the man Trevor became… my husband!

He keeps telling me he’s working with the staff to get this fixed, they keep telling him there’s no mix-up, that we are Mr. and Mrs. Templeton and that there just must be some confusion from our host body programming.  They think I really AM this hot bride and Trevor is my husband!

It’s coming up on the end of our two weeks and now I’m wondering… will I wake up in my original body? Or am I going to wake up in the young bride’s body back in the real world?  

Another perfect day of sex on the beach, and as I'm sucking Trevor's cock, he says, "You’re a natural, Justin! I’d keep you as my wife if I could!"

"It’s… mmm.. {slurp} this body… it makes me want you so bad!"

Comments