Wedding Day Switch

 


I had transformed myself into an exact copy of my sister and slipped into her wedding dress while she stood there, frozen by the swap spell.  As she stared, I gloated, "Thank you for picking out the perfect wedding dress! It fits ME perfectly, just like Bard will fit in my new pussy perfect on OUR honeymoon! Don’t worry, the second part of the spell is kicking in now, and soon you’ll morph into  the old me and you won’t even remember buying this dress or even ever having been my sister!"

I had no idea she knew all about my plan... that she was thinking, Trick is on you “sis!” I didn’t want to marry that misogynistic asshole anyway. You’re not the only one who can do magic in this family, and you fell right into my trap. I’m going to be an awesome warlock in your old body! Have fun losing your powers when he knocks you up next week!


Comments

  1. it not know that if it was because that it should be him instead of her. So she was tricked but the table were turned she become him and he comes she to a misogynistic person. Plus she/he still has the magic still.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment