Two Tickets to Paradise


 Ethan had bought a very expensive romantic cruise for his girlfriend, Emily, only she dumped him a week before the cruise. He didn’t want to go alone, and as his best mate he said it might be fun if I went in her place.  Unfortunately, everything was in her name, so the only way to go in her place was to go AS her… 

A little help with a medallion and I was her down to my DNA.  He stole  her passport and then I was Emily for real.  I had a suitcase full of her things and I loved the feeling of her clothes on my body, feeling everything she would have!

Being her was just too wonderful , and I loved the way Ethan looked at me… soon we were in our stateroom where he made me Emily completely!

He pressed his big masculine body against my small soft one and I moaned, "Oh god, Eathan, being Emily is such a fucking turn-on… wearing her sexy clothes… hanging off your big arm… But I’m not really her… I want you so badly…  I want you to fuck me like you did Emily but if you do I’ll be stuck like this!"

He squeezed me tightly and said, "I don’t care anymore, you look like her, you smell like her, you sound like her… I never stopped loving her, and now you’re even sweeter and more a woman than she ever was. I love you Emmy, stay like this, stay with me!"


Comments

  1. It was supposed to be a romantic cruise for the both of them, then things turns bad. She left him, and it was already pay for. So a plan was made, I was to take her place by a special medallion, and her ID. I was her in body, I even started to believe it myself, we did what couple except , the sex, but sooner than later, we both knew that will change. When it was over we both knew that I was more her than me, but it didn't matter I was her or a version of her, but that didn't matter. We are couple now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment