Trapped in my Aunt's Daughter's Life


I was on the run, I had to hide. It wasn’t just my life on the line, but millions of dollars. My uncle had died years ago but I was still in touch with his young wife.  She had a plan.

Hide me in plain sight as her daughter.

Her daughter had run away from home and disappeared saying she never wanted to see her mom again.  I’m a small guy… with the help of some very sophisticated prosthetics and “reversable” surgery I could just slip into her identity of a 17 year old girl

When we were done, I looked like her daughter, I sounded like her, I even fit into all her clothes like they were mine.  My breasts were real, well real implants… the false pussy didn’t even feel false, some sort of electrodes from the realistic clitoris stimulating my trapped penis, although they did something to keep it limp so it actually felt good when my tight panties rubbed my flat crotch.

I just needed to hide out for a couple years…

After she brought me home and dressed me in Chloe's things, she said, "Now I’ve spent a lot of time and money turning you into Chloe, you need to be my perfect daughter, you need to forget you ever were a man and just be a silly teen girl, so you understand?"

I replied, "It all feels so REAL but I’m still “me” in here…  I can’t believe I’m wearing Chloe’s uniform and underwear!"


"It’s YOUR uniform… your hairband… your bra… your panties… I can see we need to take your training further…"

"What do you mean, 'Training'?"

"I didn’t do this for you, you silly girl, I want my daughter back… the sweet girl she was before she left… you’re going to be her for me… whether you want to or not..."


She pushed me against the window and pulled my panties down. "You’re not a man," she said roughly into my ear. "You’re a weak little girl in panties and skirts. Look out there and see the OTHER girls… you look just like one of them… you ARE one of them! Everyone just sees Chloe when they see you!"

I whimpered in her strong grip, "You…. You said it was all reversable… that we’d get the money and you’d turn me back into a man!"

"How could you ever be a man? Not with that sweet bottom… come into the bedroom…"

In the bedroom she pushed me down and made me lift my skirt and said, "Feel your pussy… you really thought it was fake? No, CHLOE it’s very real!"

"Ohgod it feels so real… but.. but… my cock has to be in there somewhere but… mmmnngg..."

It felt really good to rub my pussy, and she started helping, whispering into my ear, "See? It’s not so bad being a girl, is it?  You can almost imagine a boy doing this to you!"

"A boy?" and as I said it I heard the bedroom door opening, and suddenly there was a boy standing by the bed!

"Hello Mrs. Wilson," he said. "Chloe is even prettier than I remember!"

"Thanks for coming over, David! I knew Chloe  would want to get back together her boyfriend when she came back!"

"Boyfriend!" I squeaked in my teen girl voice!

Next thing I knew she was helping the boy out of his clothes! "Now don’t be shy," she said, "I know how you two can’t keep your hands off each other!"

Excited to get naked with his girlfriend (me!) he replied, "You're the best Mrs. W!"

I was laying there, transfixed by the scene I was stuck in, thinking, He so horny he really thinks I’m Chloe, and she’s just wicked making me do this, but I can’t be caught! I have to pretend to be into this!

Next thing I know, he's naked and my Aunt has me sucking his dick! She whispers to me so he cant't hear, "now you don’t want him to get suspicious, be a good girlfriend and suck your boyfriend’s cock!"

This is so humiliating, I’m a 22 year old guy but I look just her teen daughter… just like his girlfriend!

I found myself flipped around, ass raised, and his cock sliding into what has to be a very real pussy because I can feel every inch of it inside me!  

He's in heaven... Hot mom helping him fuck her hot daughter... no clue I'm really a man... He thanks my aunt, "I can’t believe you’re helping us, Mrs W!"

She replies, "I want you two to be happy… and I want you to keep Chloe here safe and never let her wander off again!"

That’s her goal! To make this boy so attached to me that he’ll be like my jailor and I’ll never be able to change back! But even as I was thinking that, all I could do was moan and cry out, "ogod ogod you’re IN ME!" making me sound like an eager slut!


 Later, after he went home and I was cleaned up and dressed again, I fell against my aunt, weak and exhusted, but in the mirror I could see inside the house, it just looked like a sweet mohter and duaghter moment. 

She said to me, "That wasn’t so hard was it Chloe?"

"I can't believe you let him fuck me!"

"But he’s your boyfriend! And someday he’ll be my son-in-law."

"You want me to marry him?"

"You’re going to be such a pretty bride, and mother!"

"Oh god, I’m going to be stuck as Chloe… forever!"

Comments