Traditional Roles


 My wife and I agreed when we got married that we would have a traditional marriage – the wife takes care of the house and her husband, the man is in charge. 

We got some crazy pills from the internet to help enhance our roles, but somehow they got mixed up and now she’s a huge muscular man and I’m a soft curvy woman in the role of the traditional wife!

Wearing her housdress and pearls, I'm being bent over the kitch counter by the man who used to be my wife and he said, "You know the rules, sweetheart, now that you’re the woman, you’re the wife and I’M in charge! Now let’s see if those pills made you into a proper babymaker!"

"Babies?!?" I yelped, but then she slid her hard cock into my wet pussy and all I could think was how good it felt...

Comments

  1. well they wanted a traditional marriage , but things happened, she became a he , and he became a she, and became of the girl and housewife, it should of bother him/her but it didn't , she started to enjoyed her role in life, and enjoyed the pleasure of it, soon she get pregnant then will get strange.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment