Taking My Daughter's Place


My daughter always found it hard to cope with the world, until one day she completely lost it and I had to commit her to a facility.  The doctors said she would never recover but they would care for her as long as the trust allowed. 

I felt so awful. My wife was gone, and the world would never see my daughter get married and have children of her own.  Unless…

I did some paperwork and made it look like it was ME in the sanitarium, and then I used a magic medallion to turn myself into a copy of my daughter so I could go out into the world and live the life she wasn’t ever going to have. 

I live in her apartment now, wearing her clothes, doing her job, living her life… everyone thinks I’m her. I’ve even started dating her ex-boyfriend who treats me like a princess…. And I know I’m going to give the family a new grandchild soon!

While her, I mean my boyfriend was fucking me on the roof of our apartment building, I couldn't help but thinking... I should feel bad about my daughter being locked away in some institution while I live her life… but… oooohhhh it feels so good to be her! I’m going to have to sneak in there and turn her into ME so my baby can have a grandpa!



Comments