Military Wife


My sister married a guy just as he was being deployed overseas, she hardly knew the guy, but she got housing and “military wife” benefits. When my sister had a terrible accident and was pulled out to sea, I should have said something, but instead I moved into her house and cashed the checks.

Now my brother-in-law is back and pissed off. So pissed off he took me to Thailand, got me a sex change and plastic surgery so I look like my sister. He even reported ME lost at sea, so now I’m stuck as her!

With his cock deep in my mouth he said, "That’s it, sweetheart, I dreamed of my wife sucking my cock every day I was deployed! You’re going to be such a good wife!"

All I could do was suck his cock... my husband's cock... feeling my sister's tits on my chest... knowing I had her face... her wedding rings... a pussy just like hers... knowing I'm stuck as a military wife for the rest of my life!


Comments

  1. You know it was a strange twisted of fate, accident or karma, so I shoulder said something but I didn't. So now I'm her in ever way. In body , and mind and whatever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm but what a large throbbing "whatever" he has!

      Delete

Post a Comment