Married off to the Neighbor

 

The job marked sucked and I was stuck living with my parents, but my Mom wasn’t having it anymore.  Mr. Peterson, our next-door neighbor was a widower and really needed a woman to take care of him.  Mom saw a perfect opportunity.

After a quick trip to a doctor over the border, I had been transformed into a mature woman, the kind of MILF Mr. Peterson wanted for his second wife. I was introduced as Linda, Mom’s sister and I had no choice but to go along with Mom’s plan to seduce Mr. Peterson and move in with him.  

Now I have a place to live and a job, being Mrs. Peterson and taking care of the house… and Mr Peterson’s raging hard-on and sex drive!

We were having another marathon sex spree when I said, "I had no idea a man your age could fuck so long!"

"It’s all you baby, I love fucking my MILFY trophy wife!"

It's the best job I could ever hope for! 

Comments