Laundry Day


 I was staying with my buddy from college and his wife and decided to help out by doing the laundry.  There was some weird medallion in the basket and when I touched it, my body morphed into a copy of his hot wife! I had to get out of my clothes fast because my tits and ass were being crushed which is how he found me, naked and horny looking just like his horny wife!

Next thing I know he thrusts his hard cock into my wet pussy and fucks me right there in the laundry room!

I squeaked in her little voice "no! don't! stop!" 

I think he heard as "don't stop!" because he replied, "I’ll never stop fucking you honey"

I later found a note from her to him saying she was leaving him and not to try to find her… that she was going to completely disappear. He never found out she left him and we always have fun doing the laundry!


Comments