Keeping Her Things

My sexy neighbor and I kept getting our laundry mixed up, she thought it was funny and made me keep her things and she kept mine. The weird thing is that her clothes started to fit me.  It was like when I got her tank top, my body got smaller to fit it… her jeans made my hips wider…

When I ended up with her bra and panties, and she ended up with my boxers our bodies completely shifted and now she has my cock and I look like the sexy woman.  We ended up in her apartment where she fucked me like I was the woman… and she then got dressed in my clothes and headed to my apartment looking like me…. she told me to keep all her things because she was keeping mine!



Comments

  1. It started to take a thing or two of her stuff, then he tried some of them on, then he becomes like her, and she become me., So the first to test out her new male body , on me I hated to said it , it was interesting , so after a night , she act all like a guy, she/he said that you can keep the stuff , I won't be needing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment