I'm My Wife's Mother Now

 


My wife and her dad caught me one day… all dressed up in her late mother’s clothes with padding and makeup. How was I supposed to know it would turn her dad on thinking of turning me into his wife and that I’d get trapped like this!

They took me out for a "celebration dinner" after the surgeries.... as we posed for a "family picture" my wife, my ex-wife... no... my daughter...  whispered in my ear, "Don’t be sad, Michael, Dad has the same kink as you… turning you into his wife. I can go find a real man now, and you can play house with Dad with your big old lady tits and the pussy he bought you.  You’re going to have to wear bras and panties every day now! Doesn’t that make you happy, MOM?"

She continued, "I’ll introduce you to all the church ladies and make sure you do all the things a “woman of your age” loves to do. You’re going to be stuck as a chubby older woman forever.  You might even forget you were ever my worthless husband and I’m sure you’ll be so happy when I make you a GRANDMA!"

Meanwhile her dad... um... my new husband... was telling me, "Don’t worry honey, as a trained hypnotherapist I’ll have you acting like my devoted wife in no time~"



Comments

Post a Comment