Home by 6 AM


The device had a time limit, I knew I had to be back by 6 AM or it would shut down for ever and I’d be stuck.  But I really wanted to see what it was like to be an attractive woman on the town for a night.

The man I met at the bar was a perfect gentleman.  We chatted. We danced. He bought me drinks… drinks my new, small female body couldn’t handle.  

Such a gentleman, he tried to get me home but I was too drunk to tell him where, so he took me back to his place, put me on the spare bed, and woke me with breakfast.

At 10 AM… 


Comments

  1. It was supposed to be temporary , he wanted to explore the night as a woman, to look and act like one. He knew the time was short but plenty of time do this, it was a wonderful aspirant being one. But he knew that must be back to himself again. But a twist of fate or he miscalculate was the wine, his body, but want to go home to his place, but the guy thought it would safer if he/she slept it off in a spare bedroom. But wanted go home, the clock is ticking before it to late

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment