Her First Period



I was stuck in the bathroom figuring out how to use a tampon thinking, I can’t believe my little sister swapped bodies with me just as I was going on vacation! Now I’m stuck back at home being treated like a teen girl AND I  just started her first period!

My mom called from outside, "SWEETIE? Are you okay in there? I know it can be hard having your first period!"

Sounding just like a petulant teen girl I yelled, "You have no idea how hard it is being me mom!"

Of course, I didn’t know at the time, but starting her period meant the magic was broken and we were going to be stuck as each other for the rest of our lives!


Comments

  1. It hard to be changed into a girl, but my sister, plus I'm much younger now than before, but what's worse I'm been get these feeling these sensations within my/her body, then I discovered that I'm getting my first period now. How will get threw this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment