Helping Her Do Projects


My wife loved those home improvement shows on HGTV, but she could never get me to do the heavy lifting.  She said she would do it if she had my body, and so we traded places.  

She’s in my body now and I’m in hers… now she can do all those projects… only she expects me to “help” with the projects by being the good wife in her body!


She loved being big and strong and as she loved having me suck her cock when she took a break. I heard her say in my old deep voice, "Isn’t it fun doing projects together, honey? Maybe I’ll keep us this way and we can make something else together… like a baby!" 

I was thinking, I’m trapped in my wife’s body while she uses mine to remodel the house… and she’s so good at it! It’s weird sucking my own cock but… I like to help!

Comments

  1. He wasn't good with home improvement projects, but she was, but she didn't the strength, for it so, they switched body and now things are improving allot quicker and it probably better this way now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment