Deep Undercover


 I was trying to bust this high-flying crime lord.  He had a lot of legitimate business and was almost untouchable, and he was smart.  The best way to get close to him was to be both insignificant and in plain sight. 

The boys in the crime lab sure know their stuff, by the time they were done with me I looked just like one of the girls from his favorite club,  they said I was “fully functional” which I found out meant I was completely female a few weeks into my assignment and I had to learn “feminine hygiene” fast.

Fast forward and I’ve been cozy with the boss, so cozy I’m his favorite girl.  Maybe it’s because I let him fuck me any way he wants, but really, I’m just doing it for the case.

Now he’s going to take me to his private island! He’s going to buy me pretty things and make me his full-time girl! I won’t be able to leave or communicate with anyone but… mmmm… maybe it’s not just about the case… I’m going to like being a rich bitch!

As he took me from behind while I was on a pole dancing stage all I could think was, He’s the enemy, he’s a criminal… mmmm… I’m not even… mmmm ogod… really a woman…. I should just run…. oh that feels good… maybe just a little while longer… um.. “investigating” him… mmmm!!!

Comments