A Better Use of His Skills

I just couldn’t do it… run the business and all the responsibilities of the estate… Without my maid, Elena, I would have lost everything.  She took on more and more of my responsibilities, and in return I took some of her duties.  Then there was an important meeting that I wasn’t prepared for, but Elena had a solution – trade bodies and she’d go in my place.

Now I’m the maid and she’s the Master of the house, and I support HIM with the only way my skills allow, with my sexy female body!

As she used what used to be my cock in my new pussy, she explained to me, "I think it’s best if you stay in that body, Mr. Glanthrope. In fact, you should call ME Mr. Glanthrope from now on and I shall call you Elena, or “fucktoy” depending on your duties at the time,"

Submitting to the more competent person in the relationship, I thought to myself, it’s easier this way. She makes a better “me” and this is all I’m really good at… and responded, "Yes… Mr. Glanthrope..."

Comments

  1. he was born into it. But he never like to do the work, if it was for his maid, that did the work , for him, it would be different, so it was time the maid and he swapped bodies. When he was her, and she was him. things seem to come together , that now there both were are now for good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment