Stuck in Wife Mode


I met him online.  He knew I was really a guy pretending to be a girl, and he liked that.  He somehow convinced me to meet him, and dress for him. I became his little pet project, he bought me cute things to wear, some perfect breast forms, even a latex pussy that he glued to me somehow, making me look more and more like a real woman. I started staying at his house in full girl mode.

When I lost my job it became a full-time thing… he took it further, putting me on hormones, getting me real tits, a little facial surgery and even stitched my cock down so it looks like a slit all the time

Then he got a job across the country and I moved with him.  He introduced me to everyone as his wife, Lisa. Even if I wanted to leave I’d still be Lisa, only with no papers to prove who I am… so I guess I’m stuck… and fucked…. And happy to be his wife!



Comments