Producing an Heir


 After losing his title and his body to his siter, the only way Jacob could survive in society was to marry his lifelong rival. Now pregnant with his heir and forced to service his husband, Jacob’s masculine mind is crumbling in the role of Lady of the Manor

As Jacob used his very feminine mouth on his husband he heard the truth... "I know your father swapped you and Lydia, Jacob. Knowing the man who used to best me is now my adoring wife makes me even more aroused by you. Using the former Lord of the Manor as my bride, watching your belly swell with MY heir, knowing how much you must hate submitting to my carnal desires… this is all the reward I need in life! "
This is a follow-up to "No Longer the Heir

Comments

  1. He lost his title, and his manhood to his sister, what worst that their was arrange marriage to his rival what's wrong that he had to act as a proper wife and lover and soon a mother he will bearing a heir for rival , what worst is that he slipping into being too much of a girl. Soon he forget she was.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment