He Rented His Body to his Neighbor


 I asked the neighbor lady if she had any chores I could do, she said she would do  a better job, but she didn’t have the muscles I did. Somehow, I found myself agreeing to rent her my body, leaving me in hers while she did the heavy chores. I went in her house and got curious about her body… I stripped down and took a shower. I had no idea her horny husband was  expecting his wife to help him with “stress release!” 

He slipped in behind me before I noticed and suddenly he was fucking me! I tried to stop him saying, "Wait! I’m not… ooohhhhmiiii god!" his thrusts making it impossible to talk, or think! 

He said, "I’m glad you changed your mind, honey. I love it when I get home and find you all wet and ready to go!"

The rental locked me into her old saggy body as he fucked me… he never did come back with my body. I’m stuck as a curvy woman helping  my “husband” destress every day!


Comments