Vacation from Everything -- In my Mother-in-law's Body!




My bitch mother-in-law kept talking about how her late husband left her so well off and that I should plan for my wife.  She would say that as she took long vacations in wonderful places while I worked my ass off.

Well, I hope she’s having fun providing for my wife working my shit job while I lounge by the pool in Cabo in her body! It’s so nice to wear her things and flaunt her sexy body. I’m starting to have some very naughty thoughts about the pool boy! He might just get some action with the rich cougar… ME!

"Oh yes, Raul," I purred in her voice, "I will have another margarita while you give my a foot massage!"


The pool boy’s father saw me and took me to his mansion… I didn’t understand why a pool boy’s father would own a mansion until I understood he was a drug lord.  After fucking me (oh and he fucked me so well) he told me that I was his now, and I was never leaving…. I’m now on a permanent vacation as a drug lord’s bride!

With his cock deep in my pussy he told me sternly, "You cannot leave now, Senora!  I know you fight it, but you love being here with me, and I have very powerful friends in the cartel… you will stay and be my lovely trophy!"

Comments