Taking Cassie's Place

Wow, I thought as I slipped into the sexy outfit. These skinsuits are amazing! I look just like Cassie! She said she’d be out of town for awhile and her husband is at ork so I have all day to dress up in her things!

I tired out the voice function of the suit, "Oh Cassie, you are a hot little bitch! I love how I even sound like you!"


I didn't expect the voice I heard coming in the door, "Hello? Is someone here?"

OH SHIT! It’s her husband! I can’t let him find me like this! I’ve got to get out of here before he finds looking like his wife!

Oh god, he found me! I just need to be cool and act like I’m really Cassie... "Hi Honey" I said trying to pass as her.

“'Hi honey?'”, he asked angrily. "You said you were leaving me for good and i find you home in your sexy 'fuck me' outfit?"


He wasn't buying it and said, "You’re not really Cassie, are you?  Some kind of twin thing?"

"It’s called a skinsuit… I’m Cassie’s friend Jason…"

"You little perv, dressing up in my wife’s things and pretending to be her! Ha! Well, now you don’t have to pretend, you’re going to take her place"


"Take her place? You mean… um?"

"I mean Cassie left me for some woo-woo temple and left the country with just what she was wearing, so she’s never coming back… i mean  no one will ever know she left me, because you’re still right here Cassie! You’re going to wear her clohtes,  go to her gym, hang out with her friends, and most of all, please her husband! Now show me how good that skinsuit is!"

"Okay one peek but then  I’m getting dressed!"

"Mmm… one peek my ass, I know that’s the outfit you wear when you want a good hard fucking!"

"You do want a good hard fucking don’t you, Cassie?"

"Oh god, you’re really going to make me become Cassie forever?"

"But if you cum in me it locks the suit and I’ll be trapped this way!"

"Then I'll lock you in!" And with that he thrust his cock into me and started pumping until he flooded my pussy with his cum. 

"omigod! I feel it! I’m Cassie for real!"


From that day on, I was Cassie... locked in her body, trapped in her clothes and loving her husband.  Forever. 

Comments